Wednesday, August 24, 2005


This is the view from our house in Christchurch, New Zealand. We've just started renting this house which is pretty good! We've recently come over from the UK (Scotland) where I was working in IT in the wind and the rain.I'm now working again in IT over here but trade the London open mainly which starts at 7pm NZ time. I've been learning to trade for almost a year now, but as I'm still making silly mistakes by not following my strategy, this blog is to keep me on the straight and narrow where trading currencies is concerned.The journey and hardwork required to get a workable strategy and carry it out on every trade has been a hard one, but ultimately it's been enjoyable. I'll be updating trades here as they happen or soon after.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?