Thursday, September 01, 2005

Market Malfeasance

malfeasance \mal-FEE-zuhn(t)s\, noun:Wrongdoing, misconduct, or misbehavior

I'd like to dedicate this to ALL traders, whether you've 20 years under your belt or 20 days, you've probably had one of these days or you're going to have one.... oh yes you are..... and when you do, please post it here.
Having had 'one of those days' and put in about 14 hours screen time on and off during the day I'd managed to salvage the day with -8. I live in NZ so it was about 2.30am and I was getting very tired, emotional and irritable, so it was time to stop.
My thought at the time was cable had pretty much done it's average daily range and we'd had the high for the day. It's definitely a change of direction, but to my mind at least, it was going to range and I'd look for longs tomorrow.I'd like to draw your attention to the little red arrow (it looks quite cute in it's own little red and arrow like way...), it's where I'd just closed my short trade which was a positive result to end the day on and had rectified some of the damage I'd done during the day.

With a little positiveness to hit bed with I switched the PC off...

May all our days be nothing like this one


Moneytec Market Malfeasance thread

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?