Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not just me

Just got this off the cyberforex guys - it's refreshing to see others losing too, at least I'm not paying for it. Guys like these are the reason I decided to learn to trade after getting burnt 18 months ago, because although they must be doing ok (don't know for sure though), I'd rather lose my money on my own decisions.

Not sure what they mean by 5% capital - 5% per trade, or 5% in total across all their trades. They'd have taken some hefty drawdowns if it's 5% per trade.


Dear Trader(s),

Past few trades were unexpected and hit our stop losses. This happens few times and we should be prepared by placing stop losses to avoid further losses. During such times, It is necessary to follow the discipline and the system and never risk more than 5% of capital.

So far this month we are still profitable in the 600 pips region.

--CiberForex

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?