Thursday, September 15, 2005

Asian session break out


I've talked about this strategy before and got it off Phil Newton at trading-strategies.info but Peter Bain of Forexmentor.com actually used this in one of his reviews and has since put it in his library on his site. It brought a smile to my face that he thought it worth it. I bought the course about 8 months ago and although I thought the course was a bit basic and to be honest I didn't really learn that much, it's a very good as an introduction for new traders though, however his website and daily reviews are an excellent resource. There are many profitable traders in all ranges of ability and strategies there and I always learn something. Anyway, as this is a free blog and this strategy still works (not so much on cable of late though...) the pic should explain itself.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?