Monday, September 05, 2005

KISSed the strategy

Over the last few weeks I've found I've been suffering a bit from indicator paralysis, although there's been a real improvement in my results, so for the last couple of weeks on demo I've been trying out just my bollingerband and EMA set up with RSI 9 across all the TFs. And to be honest my mind has become a lot less cluttered with info to process.
I'm keeping the FXovereasy strategy on a separate 15 min chart as confirmation now, but I'm feeling alot more confident in my decisions, especially with the extra analysis I've put into RSI which is a really expressive indicator in my opinion. But then again it's taken probably 4 or 5 months to become truly comfortable with what it's telling me. I still like CCI on the 5 min chart though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?