Thursday, October 13, 2005

13/10/05

USDCAD - Took half out on the limit at 1.1727 and I've moved the rest to breakeven +1.

+20

EURJPY - I was keeping my stop under the pivot range during the US session in case it made an attempt at it, but now in the Asian session i've moved my stop to 137.30 (+5)

edit closed CAD trade at 1.1707

+40

EURJPY - Moved stop to 137.35
CLosed at 137.57

+27

Short cable at 1.7450
closed cable 1.7466 - sold a classic head fake - not much you can do when everything in the world says down especially after a gap down and the first thought is that price is going to close the gap... my stop sell (i thought) was supposedly positioned to take that in to account as the next pivot was 20 odd pips away.

-16

Cable's looking undecided as to whether it's an ACD rubberband trade or and actual A down. Sitting aside till a signal's made.

Metatrader is down so I'm on deal4free's charts and feeling a little lost. Scrabbling to get pivots done manually indicators sorted and ACD manually set up correctly also. Should have been prepared for that, so will get that done and saved tonight for future use.

Cable - Ended up scalping when I thought it was off north, then thought it was off north again but my time stop kicked in. +1 and -7

-6

Todays news is at 1.30pm UK time is obviously effecting things after the initial excitement of the London opening.

Off to bed

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?