Friday, September 09, 2005

09/09/05

Got stopped out yesterday for -25. Should have got out at the TL break but wasn't in front of the PC for the 15 mins when it zoomed off, my fault - another lesson learnt. Should have caught the short off the top TL too but I'm having problems with ths kind of trend cable's in. It's so spikey but I'm lulled into an almost catatonic screen staring paralysis as not very much seems to happen, then I miss the most basic of reverse signals. My analysis was right last night on the techs for the short, but price and bulls had other ideas. Quite frustrated about missing the spike up and the subsequent short off the TL. The other problem is tiredness, when the American market opens it's 1am here and there's been at least 5 hours of screen time - and simply put I make mistakes when tired.

If I had a pip for every lesson learnt!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?