Thursday, September 08, 2005

yesterday's short trade analysis

The picture shows where I exited due to the TL break on the 5 minute chart. My entry for the short was 8435 after the tweezers on the 15 min chart at a pivot and the top bolly. Everything said down which it was - and my target was the lower black TL. However the 5 minute break of the down TL made me get out, but as can be seen price continued to my target - almost... I'm only pointing this out as a real spikey trend that breaks TLs on the way makes me nervous, even though I'm right about the target most of the time, but... the number of times I get out early greatly outweighs the times I stay in due to the few times I've been burnt. Some more analysis needed me thinks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?